Amsterdam is one of Europe’s most popular cities among expats due to the great work-life balance, highly competitive salaries and a booming job market. See yourself living in this exciting city?
For this role, within one of the biggest banks of the worlds, we are recruiting for an internal audit professional.
Due to the Brexit, this bank has been rapidly growing their activities in the Amsterdam office. This office has now become their European headquarters.Consequently they are looking for an experienced audit professional that can steer their audit team to a higher level. As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be responsible for topics such as: risk assessment, annual planning and audit execution both locally and across the EU region. Together with your team you will independently provide assurance to top management regarding the risks related to the bank’s activities in line with relevant internal and external requirements. You act as an audit subject matter expert for the bank. Due to the bank’s international presence there is also opportunity to travel and visit other locations of this bank in Europe. However, this is according to your liking and preference.
- +2,5 years of audit experience, ideally within a Big 4 organisation or financial institution;
- Relevant post-graduate certifications or study in progress (e.g. ACCA, CRMA, CIA, RA, or CPA);
- Demonstrable experience of supporting audits related to risk, fraud, compliance and/or regulatory;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Communicate effectively and professionally;
- Ability to balance risk with opportunity;
- Internationally oriented professional with strong intercultural skills;
- Good understanding of risk management frameworks and and associated controls.
- Good salary compensation – and attractive bonus;
- 13th month of salary;
- Attractive tax benefits for foreign workers;
- Visa sponsorship possible;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Training opportunities;
- Opportunity to travel to cities like London and New York.
Please apply here.
For more information please contact Laurens Jagt at +31(0) 20 21 01 608 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com